Deg and Jess, Inc.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
We got engaged one year ago today...
This whole "couples blogging" thing is working out miraculously, as I'm sure you've noticed. However...
Happy engage-a-versary, Deg!
2 comments:
Chief
said...
I thought you were dead
Treasure
May 10, 2009 at 1:58 PM
The Cook Clan
said...
Happy soon to be anniversary!!!
May 10, 2009 at 8:34 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Deg and Jessica
It's only a matter of time until we take over the world. Stay tuned; it's gonna be quite the ride!
View my complete profile
Friends and Family
Cadence
Doug and Ribeka
Jeff and Darci
Jenna and Cole
Jessica
Josh and Kelli
NPA English
Scott and Bethany
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(3)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(2)
We never blog.... or do we?
We got engaged one year ago today...
►
2008
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
2 comments:
I thought you were dead
Treasure
Happy soon to be anniversary!!!
Post a Comment